Join the global movement of trade that values the health of the planet, and the labor, dignity, and equality of all people.
- Building relationships to create a more just world through dignity and respect – Women of the Cloud Forest
- Support, partnerships, and solutions to many of today’s global problems – WorldFinds
- Sharing the risk with our farmers by prepaying for their crops – Maggie’s Organics
- Standing up for what’s right in a community that agrees – Mata Traders
- Coming together to build a more just global economy – Fair Anita
- Helping our partners in need even when we are hurting – Center for Amazon Community Ecology
- Supporting our artisans not only in good times but tough times as well – Lucia’s Imports
- Collaborative effort to better the world – Quilling Card
- Coming together as a diverse community – from the producers to the brands to the end consumers – Passion Lilie
- Collaboration over competition – Dunitz & Company
- Supporting other fair trade brands – Aid Through Trade
- Collaboration between us, our artisans, and all fair trade organizations – Koru Street
- Working in unity for a fairer world – Dandarah
Check out how you can celebrate #FairTradeSolidarity for Fair Trade Month here.