October is Fair Trade Month!
Fair Trade Month raises awareness about the importance of the fair trade movement to our global economy as well as promotes buying from businesses that are committed to fair trade in place of those which may harm the environment, the economy, communities, and disadvantaged individuals.
Throughout the month, we encourage you to find fair trade and help others do the same!
How can we #FindFairTrade?
- Find a Fair Trade Federation store or café in your local community;
- Purchase from FTF members when shopping online;
- For retailers, find an FTF wholesale supplier;
- Share or learn about fair trade with our fair trade resources; and
- Join us for a Twitter Chat with our Executive Director, Chris Solt, on Thursday, Oct 18 at 1pm.
Join the conversation online by using the hashtags #FairTradeMonth and #FindFairTrade!